Delighted Flower and Food Festival Still on the go





As Labour's Environment spokesperson today I expressed my delight that Dundee's excellent Flower and Food Festival is still going. I hope that this year's event is a great success. Last year during the event there were reports that the City Council was considering scrapping this really popular event.


I am delighted that contrary to reports last year the council still supports this excellent event. Last year I pledged to work with anyone to ensure that this event continues. I hope that this year's event is a huge success and that it is enjoyed by a large number of Dundonians and visitors to the city.










I'm looking forward to going to the Flower and Food Festival over the weekend and I would urge everyone to consider visiting this excellent family occasion.