Keep Ryehill Police Station Open

Along with other local residents I have made clear my position that I think that Ryehill Police Station should stay open.  Indeed I think that we should be looking to enhance the facilities at Ryehill rather than close them.

I have also made clear my concern that Police Scotland are carrying out an informal consultation.  I want to know what an informal consultation.  People should know how to respond and how a decision will be made.  I fear that this is a tactic which hopes to create a situation where people will just accept the decision and move on.

I have launched a petition against the closure and I hope that local people will show their support.  You can sign the petition here

It is important that Police Scotland hear the voice of the people of the West End, please sign the petition.