Appalled by Graffiti Attack

Some of the appalling graffiti, anyone with information
should contact the police
I am really really disappointed by the graffiti attack on a large numbers of properties in the Blackness Road area. These actions are utterly disgraceful.  There is no excuse for this wanton damage which is to be condemned without reservation. I hope that those responsible for these appalling attacks are caught and dealt with severely.
 
 
An attack on this scale should be regarded as an attack on the West End Community.  I would urge anyone who witnessed these events should contact the police.
 
 
Removing the graffiti could prove expensive for the residents and I think that we should find the means that would make it less so for them. That's why when I heard from local residents about the graffiti attacks yesterday I contacted the council's graffiti repaid response team and asked that they help local people deal with the problem. I knew that they might be inundated with calls so I suggested that they should be proactive and knock on the doors of people who are affected and offer them help. I am pleased to say that this is what is happening today.
Once again I would urge anyone with any information about the graffiti to contact the police. There is no excuse for this and it should be dealt with severely. I know that the police are taking this very seriously and I hope that whoever was responsible will be caught.