Graffiti Clean Up

The picture shows the group who took part in the graffiti clean up
On Saturday I was pleased to join with people from across the West End and volunteers from Tesco taking part in a graffiti clean up as part of the Dundee Festival of Volunteering.  There should be no tolerance for graffiti and I was pleased to take part in the event. 

Graffiti has a terrible impact on communities and we must act against it.  The Community Spirit Action Group were active in the clean up on Saturday.  It was also good to the local community police officer taking an
active part in the event.

It was a very good event and I hope that we have made a difference to the local community.  I would urge anyone who has information about anyone who is perpetrating graffiti should contact the police.

I was really pleased to support the festival of volunteering in the city.  As I have said  before we must celebrate the work of volunteers in the city as they put so much back into the community.