Roseangle Play Park

There is a meeting this evening set up by a group of local people who want to improve the Roseangle Play Park.  Unfortunately, I have a family commitment and cannot make the meeting this evening but I am fully supportive of their work.  The meeting this evening is in Brae's Below on the Perth Road at 7.30 pm.

On their Facebook page the group say that what they are about is this:

Our local park has an amazing location by Magdalen Green, the Tay River and famous Tay Rail Bridge…but the park is in a sorry state and needs significant improvement. We’re a community group determined to make this happen…come join us!
 
I have met with members of the group and I have told them that I am more than happy to support their work.
 
I have spoken to the City Council's Environment Department about this and I am looking for them to be as supportive as they can be.  It is important that the council works closely with local people to improve and maintain our parks right across the city.
 
If you are on Facebook you can like the Roseangle Play- Park Dundee page to be kept up to date with the campaign.  I wish them the very best of luck in their campaign.