Brae Riding Centre

I recently visited the Brae Riding Centre which provides horse-riding for the disabled.  This is truly a remarkable organisation that provides an excellent service.  In the time I was there I was able to see the excellent work which they were carrying out with children and adults with a variety of disabilities.  It was also great to hear about the work of volunteers who make this facility work.

The facility needs a little bit more support from the Council, in terms of people using the facilities.  I will certainly be doing all that I can to champion this excellent centre which clearly makes a real difference to the lives of many people with a disability and their families.

I will also be working with the centre to see what support can be offered to people who rely on benefits.  I am keen that the centre can help to make sure that people know about the welfare changes that are being brought in.

The Brae Riding Centre is entirely paid for voluntarily and is very deserving of support.  Please consider giving them some support.