Support for Living Wage at Dundee University

I support the efforts being made by Dundee Labour Students to get all employees of the University of Dundee paid the Living Wage.  I campaigned for Dundee City Council to pay the Living Wage, and I believe that it should be paid right across the public sector.


I am more than happy to support this campaign by Dundee Labour Students to get the Living Wage paid at Dundee University. I strongly supported the moves which made the City Council pay the Living Wage and I believe that everyone in the public sector should be paid the Living Wage. As the local councillor for the university, and indeed as a graduate of the university, I will be writing to the Principal of the University setting out my support for the campaign and asking that he give serious consideration to implementing it.
 
You can show your support for this campaign by Dundee Labour Students by signing their online petition.