Scotland International Matches Should Come to Dundee

I am reiterating  my call on the Scottish Football Association to stage international matches in Dundee. This week Scotland played an Under-21 International in Dunfermline and a Full International at Easter Road in Edinburgh. It's great that  matches are being played around the country but it is still disappointing that Dundee seems to miss out.
Like everyone else I was pleased to see Scotland win on Wednesday evening. I was also pleased to see that the match had been moved from Glasgow which allows people all over Scotland to see the international team. Both stadiums in Dundee could easily have hosted either of these matches. I think that Dundee should get a chance to host international matches. I think that this would be good because fans from this area would get the chance to see the international team close to home. I hope that this would also encourage young people to strive for excellence in sport. I also think that international matches would also allow Dundee to showcase what it has to offer on an international stage and that this would be good for the economy of the city.
 
 
Indeed the SFA could do something really interesting and stage full  international matches at one of Dundee's stadiums and the under-21 match at the other stadium.  Although one match would be a major step forward.
 
 
According to wikipedia Dundee has only ever hosted four Scotland international matches and hasn't hosted any since 1936.  Surely it is time for this to change.
I will be writing to Stewart Regan, the Chief Executive of the SFA, asking that the SFA look again at staging matches in Dundee.