New Surgery Details - Starting Today

I have changed the time of two of my surgeries due to a regular clash with council committee meetings.  You can read details of my new surgeries here.

I believe that it is important that I am available to my constituents on a regular basis.  It is also important in a large ward like the West End that I am available to constituents right across the ward and I have tried to do this in the locations where I have my surgeries.

I am also very happy to hear from constituents by phone, letter or email.  It is important to me as a councillor to hear about the work of the council and the views of people in the West End.  If you think that I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

During school term I have a surgery at 5pm on Wednesdays in Blackness Library.

On the first and third Monday of the month I am at Corso Street Sheltered Housing at 1.30pm and then at Morven Terrace Sheltered Housing at 2.15pm.

On the second and fourth Wednesday of the month I am at Lime Street Sheltered Housing at 10.30am and at the Mitchell Street Centre at  12.45pm.