Whitehall Theatre



I have expressed my sadness at the troubles faced by the Whitehall Theatre. I've raised my concerns with council officials and am seeking to meet with those associated with the Whitehall Theatre.

I am sorry to see that the Whitehall Theatre might close. Dundee needs a variety of cultural activities and I would be disappointed if we lost the Whitehall Theatre. I know that these are tough times in the world of business and for the council but I will be looking to see if we can find any ways in which the council could assist the theatre in order to keep it running.






I'm glad that reports suggest that the Theatre will remain open, and I hope that ways can be found to secure the future of the theatre.


There is a facebook page set up to help Save the Whitehall Theatre.