West End Community Council


Tonight I was at the January meeting of the West End Community Council. This was an interesting meeting. A number of important issues were raised. The state of the pavements in the West End was raised as a major concern for everyone present. The council's Chief Executive intends to hold a meeting in February to look at how the snow and ice has been dealt with. I intend to raise the many concerns raised with me by constituents at this meeting. If you have any comments on this please do hesitate to get in touch with me. Concerns were also raised about bogus workmen operating in the West End and elsewhere. I support the work that the council has done to See off Scams. If you are in any doubt about any workers who offer to work for you please check them out and don't hesitate to contact the numbers in the See off Scams post.