Logie Residents' Association

Tonight I attended a special meeting of the Logie Residents' Association. I chaired the meeting which looked at the future of the Association. The association decided to disband itself as a Registered Tenants' Association, four members present agreed to look at ways of developing a voluntary organisation to represent the interests of the people of the Logie Estate. It is sad that the Association will not continue in its present form. I want to pay tribute to the work which was done by everyone who has been involved in the Logie Residents' Association.

I hope that the plans to bring about the alternative structure in the Logie estate come to fruition. If you live in the Logie estate and are interested in being part of the new body please get in touch with me. I am always happy to take up concerns of people in the Logie estate or any other part of the West End.