Gordon Brown


I am very sad that Gordon Brown resigned as Prime Minister tonight. I think that Gordon has been very much underestimated as Prime Minister.
Gordon Brown campaigned for a fairer country. He truly believed in making the Britain fairer and he also worked tirelessly against poverty world-wide.
I have met Gordon Brown on a number of occasions and I was always impressed with him. I think that his statements over the past couple of days have shown that he has put the country first.
I am obviously saddened that Labour is now out of power at Westminster, I think that Labour in power over the last 13 years has delivered a great deal for the people of the UK. The people of the United Kingdom have spoken though.
I hope the Lib Dems know what they are doing in supporting a Conservative Government.
I wish the new Government well, as it is in the national interest that they do well.
For the Labour Party clearly we need to regroup and come back with a new leader arguing for the policies which we believe in, campaigning to make Britain fair. Please see the video of Gordon Brown speaking to Labour Party workers.