West End Community Police Surgery

I popped in to the police's West End Community Police Surgery. I was delighted to see a relatively good turnout. I think that this was an excellent initiative from the local police. All public bodies should listen to the views of local people and I was pleased to see the police do just that. The local police based at Ryehill Police Station do a good job and are always willing to listen to local people. If there are any issues which local people want to raise with them please speak to them or contact Tayside Police on 0300 111 2222 (999 in an emergency). I will be writing to the new Chief Constable Justine Curran welcoming this initiative and hoping that it will be continued. I will also be congratulating her on her recent appointment as Tayside's first female Chief Constable.

The event is covered in Wednesday 10th February's Evening Telegraph.